Realization of the project Improving the competitiveness and efficiency of Ofir d.o.o. by introducing an ICT system26. January 2021.
In order to improve business processes within our company, we applied for co-financing of the project by the European Union in order to improve competitiveness and efficiency through information and communication technology. During the project, we improved the existing services and offered some new ones. With the completion of the project, our improvement will not stop, on the contrary, it will continue to grow.
Name of the project
“Improving the competitiveness and efficiency of Ofir d.o.o. by introducing ICT systems”
project code KK.03.2.1.19.0896
Short description of the project
By implementing this project, the company will improve four business processes: human resources management, asset management, risk management, and strategic planning through the development and implementation of ICT systems for controlling and managing a business, procurement of IT equipment, and employee education.
The project included the following activities:
- Development of ICT systems for controlling and conducting business;
- Procurement of equipment;
- Project management;
- Promotion and visibility.
Objectives and expected results of the project
The main goal of the project proposal implementation is to improve competitiveness and efficiency through information and communication technology.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Increasing sales revenue;
- Establishment of supervision of complete business through controlling;
- Ability to direct resources to the development of their own products;
- Reducing the risk of unauthorized use of company data and resources;
- More transparent human resource management;
- Preservation of company assets;
- Basis for strategic planning.
Total project value and amount co-financed by the EU (in HRK)
- The total value of the project is 577,125.00 HRK
- The total value of the project (eligible costs) is 456,200.00 HRK
- The EU share in project financing amounts to HRK 291,968.00
Project implementation period
11/01/2019 – 01.02.2021.
Contact for more information
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.